PHOTO CREDITS & PUBLICATIONS
- 2023 Print Magazine Publications:
- Esti Magazine April 2023
- Luxia Magazine February 2023
- 2022 Print Magazine Publications:
- Marika Magazine April 2022
- Moevir Magazine July 2022
- Martels Magazine Fall 2022
- Moevir Magazine December 2022 (plus back cover)
- 2021 Print Magazine Publications:
- Zeus Magazine vol V
- Adonis Magazine January
- TPPMAG February
- Agar!mo Magazine March
- TSYM Magazine March
- BeyondAll Magazine March
- Marika Magazine March, August (COVER IMAGE) and November
- Minotaur Magazine April
- Opium Red April
- BoysBoysBoysBoys vol 4
- Art of Nude August
- Doubleplay Bar, New Orleans LA; image for promotional poster (2018) [Paid Publication]
- Book cover image, G.L. Carriger, The Sumage Solution; San Andreas Shifters #1 (2017) [Paid Publication]
- Photo featured in a book published by Lammenhuber for the European Geological Union (2015) [Paid Publication]
- Book cover image, G.L. Carriger, Marine Biology: San Andreas Shifters Prequel (2011) [Paid Publication]
- Featured in photo gallery at BentCon LGBT sci-fi con in Burbank, CA Nov 7-9, 2014 [invited, Juried Display]
- Photos of local bird species displayed on permanent banners around El Dorado Park Duck Pond, Long Beach CA [Paid Commission]
- ModelMayhem.com Pic of the Day Winner 5/1/2019 (Old Red Chair Series) [Contest]
- ModelMayhem.com Pic of the Day Winner 1/12/2019 (Male Nude Series) [Contest]
- ModelMayhem.com Pic of the Day Winner 3/19/2018 (Old Red Chair Series) [Contest]
- Photo gallery at Clockwork Alchemy steampunk con in San Jose, CA May 23-25, 2014 [Invited Display]
- "Steampunk beefcake" photos featured on gay pop culture blog, Queerty, 10/1/2014 [Online Publication]
- Interview with photos featured on Steampunk Library blog. [Publication]
- FH Blog 8/1/2013 [NSFW] "The correlation between Evan's desire for control, and the use of objects is interesting to me. In many ways, the objects act as visual bait that Butterfield uses to lure your attention to where he wants you to look first. Even though you may be looking at a naked man, your brain is visually telling you 'grapes'. The contrast is fascinating and in some images, the object also connects both the model and the viewer to the tone and feel of the piece." [Publication, Review]
- Featured photographer, inaugural issue of GoNaked Magazine [gonakedmagazine.com] (pgs. 52-54) [Publication, Review]
- Photos exhibited in the IX Annual International Photography Exhibition ("Mammals"), Exhibition Hall of the Dept for Biology & Ecology, Novi Sad, Serbia. [Invited Display]
- Photo featured on the homepage of Fantastikals at the Renaissance Faire [Publication]
- Cover and inside photos for a Star Trek fan magazine, USS Columbia Commlink [Publication]
- Photo published in print and online versions of Backpacker Magazine (June 2012) [Paid Publication]
- Photo exhibited in the VIII Int'l Photography Exhibition: Fungi Kingdom, Sremska Kamenica, Serbia [Invited Display]
- Photo published in Metamorphose magazine [Paid License]
- Photo used as the cover image for a Portugese translation of Colleen McCullough's novel, Tim [Paid License]
- Photo exhibited in the V International Photography Exhibition, Amphibians & Reptiles, Sremska Kamenica, Serbia [Invited Display]
- Photo included in the Royal Geographical Society's Hidden Journies project [Paid License]
WHAT MODELS SAY ABOUT ME...
Evan has a keen eye with the visually intriguing props he creates. They made for some very impressive images. He was professional, friendly, and courteous. It was a pleasure to shoot with him, I would definitely work with him again.
I truly enjoyed the creativity and artistry of working with EButterfieldPhotography. Everything was easy, interesting, intriguing and fun! Would do it again in a heartbeat.
Evan is a joy to work with. He knows what he wants and i s open to suggestions. He is respectful and very professional, and gets the photos to you quickly. He also knows how to make models feel very comfortable.
Hot damn! You're comfortable to work with and have a very interesting vision going on!
Your image work is fun, creative, sexy and just the right touch of MAGIC!
- I'm impressed, really. Now being on both sides of the camera, I can see how much effort and creativity are put into your shoots. I dig the result and dig how unique the images are.You have an excellent eye in models, in their poses and in props and wardrobe.
- Your work is amazing!!!! I especially love your Steampunk photos.
- Amazing photos.
- During our photoshoot, it was very easy to trust you.
- You're awesome! Please let me know if you ever want to shoot with me again. I really enjoyed it--you're a great photographer!
- Thanks for having me model for you--it was fun and very relaxing. Great images!
- Really great stuff!
- I just looked at the photos in my lightbox and I'm blown away! You are a god!! I can't believe how great you made me look. It was so fun to work with you on these... I had a great time. thanks so much!
- Oh my god these are great! U made me look so good I can't believe it. It was so easy working with u!!
- Loving the photos. U are awesome. I had a blast too!!!! I need to hit the gym more I can tell u that.
- Evan! They are wonderful! You truly are a master of your art. Thank you so much for restoring confidence in myself. I'd love to work with you again in the future. It was a pleasure working with you.
- Thanks Evan. They look amazing. Man I should work on my tan tho...
- i love them. You're the best!